Reaching my Fitness Goal!


I never would have thought that I would go this far in my weight loss journey when I first started. I'm on day 218 and I still yearn for more days to work out, to feel perspiration during my walks and dance routines, and to catch my breath after doing new workouts every day. 
The capabilities of my body and mind amaze me. 

In a few days, I'll be weighing in to see how much I've changed over the past eight months, especially around my stomach area, exciting part! 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dermorepubliq Revealed as Mysterious 'D' Behind Viral Billboard that raked 30 million views online

Globe At Home makes ‘Wish’ come true for customers upgrading to GFiber Plan

A moment that changed lives- SM scholars recall the beginning of their SM scholar journey